- Get Started
- Personal Details
Please read and confirm each statement below:
Terms & Conditions
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
2020 QLED Pre-Order
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at https://www.samsung.com/uk/preorder-qled-8k-tv-free-frame-deal/ form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 11 March 2020 and shall close at 23:59 (BST) on 7 April 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident (aged 18+) of either the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland (“Participant”).
- Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who pre-order a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and is specifically excluded as a Participant.
- Participants who pre-order and purchase new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) qualifying Samsung 8K QLED Television as shown below in Table 1 (each a “Promotion Product”) from a retailer listed here (“Participating Retailer”) within the Promotion Period will be eligible to claim a corresponding television as shown in Table 1 below by redemption (the “Reward”), subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms”).
Table 1 – Promotion Products and Corresponding Reward
|Promotion Product||Corresponding Reward|
Samsung Frame Television (43”)
Either: (at the Participant's discretion subject to availability):
Samsung Frame Television (43”)
Samsung Frame Television (55”)
- Pre-orders from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) and non-Samsung approved resellers (non-direct accounts) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
- Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward. Colour of Rewards are subject to availability.
- After pre-ordering a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period, Participants must visit https://samsungpromotions.claims/2020preorder complete the claim form with their name, contact information, address and any other requested information and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof of pre-order (a “Claim”).
- Claims may only be submitted within thirty (30) days of the Participant pre-ordering the relevant Promotion Product (the “Claim Period”), meaning the final Claim date for pre-orders made on the 7 April 2020 is no later than 23:59 (BST) on the 6th May 2020. Claims received after the close of the Claim Period will not be eligible for a Reward. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase shall count as day one (1).
- Upon making a Claim in accordance with Clause 10 above, and following the delivery of the relevant Promotion Product, Participants must visit https://samsungpromotions.claims/2020preorder and follow the prompts to provide the serial number of their Promotion Product (“Serial Number”) in relation to their Claim. Participants must supply the Serial Number in accordance with this Clause 11 within fourteen (14) days of Receipt and in any instance no later than the 3rd August 2020.
- Participants are entitled to a maximum of one (1) Reward per Promotion Product pre-ordered and subsequently purchased.
- Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon entry of a Claim. Following the submission of a valid Serial Number in accordance with Clause 11, Participants will be sent an email within seven (7) days to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
- If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone UK, NI, CI or IOM: 03452160064 or ROI: 019036442 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted
- If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
- Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
- The Reward will be dispatched within forty-five (45) days of Claim Validation to the postal address provided in the Claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Promotion Terms.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of pre-order, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant.
- If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling UK, NI, CI or IOM: 03452160064 or ROI: 019036442. The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned or the order cancelled and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in these Promotion Terms as being included.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales.