- Get Started
- Existing Customer Check
- Order Details
- Reward Quantity
- Personal Details
Please read and confirm each statement below:
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at https://20201.samsungpromotions.claims/izettle form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the "Promoter").
- The Promotion will commence at between 00:01 (BST) on 15th July 2020 and 23:59 (BST) on the 30th September 2020 (the "Promotion Period").
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a company registered in the United Kingdom ("Participant").
- Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined at Condition 7 below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and are specifically excluded as a Participant.
- This Promotion may not be combined with any other Samsung offered promotion or offer, unless specifically stated otherwise in the applicable terms and conditions of such promotion or offer.
- Samsung is offering the Promotion whereby a Participant will be eligible to receive an iZettle card payment machine ("Reward") via redemption when they purchase a selected new (i.e. not refurbished, ex-display or second hand) Samsung device listed in Table 1 below ("Promotion Product"), from a Participating Retailer listed at Table 2 below within the Promotion Period, subject to full compliance with these Promotional Terms and Conditions ("Promotion Terms").
Table 1 - Promotion Products
|Galaxy A50 Enterprise Edition||SM-A505FZKSU07|
|Galaxy Note10 Enterprise Edition||SM-N970FZKDU07|
|Galaxy S10 Enterprise Edition||SM-G973FZKDU07|
|Galaxy S10e Enterprise Edition||SM-G970FZKDU07|
|Galaxy S20 Enterprise Edition||SM-G980FZADEEA|
|Galaxy S20+ 5G Enterprise Edition||SM-G986BZKDEEA|
|Galaxy Tab Active 2||SM-T395NZKABTU|
|Galaxy Tab Active Pro||SM-T545NZKAU07|
|Galaxy XCover Pro Enterprise Edition||SM-G715FZKDU07|
- Participants may claim for a maximum of one (1) Reward per Promotion Product purchased up to a maximum of two hundred and fifty (250) Rewards in total.
- Use of the Rewards are subject to iZettle's terms and conditions of use found here https://www.izettle.com/gb/general-terms-and-conditions.
- Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or purchases from any 3rd party marketplace (e.g. Amazon Marketplace or Play Trade) are specifically excluded from this Promotion ("Excluded Retailers").
- To be eligible under the Promotion, purchases of Promotion Products must be made from a retailer listed at Table 2 below ("Participating Retailer").
Table 2 - Participating Retailers
|4G Upgrades, A1 Comms, Anywhere SIM, Banner, Barclay Communications, Bechtle, BT Business Direct, Carphone Warehouse Business, CCS Media, Comm Tech, Computacenter, Connect, Daisy Communications, Daisy Connect, Dakota, ECOM, Insight, Intercity, Mainline, MDEE, Millgate, Onecom, PC World Business, Pescado, Probrand, Raylo, Renovotec, Reward Mobile, Samsung Shop Online, SCC, Software Box, Sprint Communications, Storm, Tela Technologies, Telent, The Barcode warehouse, The Pricing People, Three Business, Total Computer Networks, Virgin Mobile Business, Vodafone Business, Voice Mobile, XMA, Yappl, Zetes, Aerial, 64Teq, CBC Computers, BT Enterprise, Amazon Business, Samsung Experience Store|
- After purchasing a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer in accordance with Condition 7, Participants must visit https://20201.samsungpromotions.claims/izettle and complete the presented Claim form with their name, contact information, address and any other requested information and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof of purchase and the IMEI number for the Promotion Product (a "Claim").
- Claims must be submitted between 00:01 (BST) 15th July 2020 and 23:59 (GMT) 29th October 2020, irrespective of the date of purchase ("Claim Window"). Claims received outside of the Claim Window shall be deemed ineligible to enter the Promotion or receive a Reward.
- Participants will be sent an email and SMS to confirm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter and that it has been successful and validated ("Claim Validation").
- Within the email confirming Claim Validation (which shall also include the applicable Claim Reference Number), Participants will be directed to claim their Reward directly from iZettle. The route of obtaining the Reward shall differ, dependant on both on the number of Rewards the Participant is eligible for and whether they are a previous iZettle customer. The applicable routes are given in Table 3 below and will be explained to Participants within the applicable email confirming Claim Validation.
Table 3 - Redemption Routes
|Participants who have an iZettle account at the time of receiving Claim Validation||Participants who have an iZettle account at the time of receiving Claim Validation|
|- Participants will be sent a unique link in their Claim Validation email in order to obtain their Reward directly from iZettle via redemption on the iZettle website||- Participants must contact iZettle customer support directly, and provide their Claim Reference Number to obtain their Reward(s) directly from iZettle|
|- Participants must contact iZettle customer support directly, and provide their Claim Reference Number to obtain their Reward(s) directly from iZettle|
- If an email or SMS acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant's responsibility to contact the Promoter's customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0333 016 2029 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
- If the Claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly or the relevant IMEI number cannot be verified as valid, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information (including but not limited to a photograph of the Promotion product IMEI number) to validate their Claim within seven (7) days from notification. If no response is received, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
- Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
- If a Participant returns a Promotion Product after making a Claim, then the Participating Retailer shall notify the Promoter and the Claim shall be rejected. Where the Reward has already been provided then the Promoter shall seek to recover the Reward or the applicable amount from the Participant.
- A Claim must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents, third parties or in bulk.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- Rewards are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash by Participants.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included in the Reward.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance or receipt of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter's negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by English law.